MAN vs FOOD.
Man v Food Challenge
Can you beat the urbanburger challenge?
The Monster Red Ruby Burger Challenge £29.95
Seven 6oz burgers, 14 pieces of bacon, seven slices of American cheese, organic burger bun, a little salad and two portions of double fried fries.
Eat in 20 minutes or less and get your food for FREE, an urbanburger t-shirt, your name on our leader board in the restaurant and your picture on our website.
Eat in 20 to 30 minutes and get your name on our leader board in the restaurant and your picture on our website.
RULES1. No hiding or giving away food.
2. Eat only the food on your plate.
3. Challenger must sit alone or with someone else doing the challenge.
4. Only water to be drunk during the challenge.
5. No leaving the table for five minutes after the challenge is completed.
6. Booking essential
7. Any breach of these rules will lead to instant disqualification
Successful Man v Food Challengers
Congratulations to Rob Weber, the first person to complete the urbanburger Man vs Food Challenge. He beat the bolt in just 9 minutes in September 2012. Well done Rob!
Congratulations to Damian Murray who completed the challenge in 18 minutes and 20 seconds in May 2013.
Congratulations to Exeter Chief, Carl Rimmer who completed the Man V Food Challenge in 19 minutes and 56 seconds in October 2013.
Congratulations to Adam Hitchcock who completed the Man v Food Challenge in 19 minutes and 40 seconds in April 2017.